Made from 100% Soft Merino Wool
This Traditional Irish crew neck merino wool sweater is one of Aran Crafts greatest sellers. the design of this merino wool sweater follows all the Traditional Irish Aran stitching patterns that have been passed down from generation to generation.
Along the centre panel of the body the honeycomb Aran stitch flows, signifying the hard working bee or the hard work of a fisherman. On either side of this centre panelling there are rows of Irish cable Aran stitches resembling the fisherman’s ropes, the link to life. This jumper tells a story through Irish knitting. This jumper is available in extra small and plus sizes, and can be worn by men and women.
The features of this merino wool sweater include:
– 100% soft merino wool Unisex Crew Neck Sweater
– Handcrafted using traditional Irish Aran, moss and trellis stitching.
– This merino wool sweater showcases the best in Irish knitwear: following traditional Aran stitching patterns that originated on the Aran Islands years ago.
– Suitable for both Men and Women.
– Designed in Ireland and delivered from Ireland.
Colours Available: Denim, Green, Natural, Oatmeal & Charcoal.
Sizes Available: Extra Small to XX-Large
**Please note this garment is a unisex garment, please check our size guide page for information on unisex sizing.